Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snowflakes are so pretty


Ok I feel like I need to drag about this new necklace I purchase from http://www.faeriedtreasures.etsy.com/. It is a simple and a beautiful snowflake necklace, it is the perfect size to wear with a t-shirt or a v-neck shirt. I fell in love with it once I saw it, it was perfect for me. Its not to flashy but it will bring you attention. It is simply perfect for a gift to give someone or to give yourself! It soo pretty just like all of girls are ! =0)

3 comments:

Janette P. said...

Pretty snowflake necklace and perfect for this time of the year!

ThreadBeaur said...

That is nice! I might have to get one when I move out of the snowy midwest! Just to have a reminder of the good times.

OurWanderingAdventures said...

what a perfect holiday present!