Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beyonce - I Am ...Sasha Fierce


Today I purchase Beyonce's new album titled as I Am. Once I brought it I could not wait to listen to it. Once I opened the CD I notice that there was two Cd's, so this is a double album. There are six songs on the first CD, and five songs in the second CD. The first CD is more R&B songs , the second one is more dance and up beat.

I love... this album, the songs on the first CD are songs that any woman can relate to. From loving someone to being hurt by love. I enjoy listening to music that tigers memories from my life , either if they were good or bad because either way you learned form those experiences. I can honestly say that once you listen to these songs you love them. Beyeonce has such a unique and beautiful voice, it's like you could feel all her emotions as she sings.

The second CD to this double album is more up beat with song like Single Ladies (put a ring on it) , Diva and Video Phone to name a few. I really enjoy the beats to this second part of the album, I found myself wanting to get out my car and dancing =0).

Overall, Beyonce new album was a good investment. I would recommend this album to anyone who is Beyonce fan or isn't =0)

No comments: